Rugby Union World Cup Betting Guide 2015
The 7th Rugby World Cup has gone to New Zealand who scraped through a thrilling final by one point this morning.Â
The All Blacks have been in blistering form so far having swept all before them with ease and with that in mind they are theÂ red hot favourites in the Rugby World Cup 2015 Odds.
The All Blacks brushed aside France earlier in the tournament which makes them the clear favourites for the final. The French have however since registered wins against England and Wales and should have built up some momentum ahead of the big match making them a dangerous threat in the betting.
Rugby World Cup Top Tryscorer Odds
One of the best sights in rugby is watching a flying winger take on a couple of defenders before touching down under the posts, at the World Cup we will see plenty of that with the world's best players heading to New Zealand and hoping to have a good tournament. With that in mind the Rugby World Cup Top Try Scorer Odds will be one of the hottest betting heats around in the build up to the tournament, plenty of value will be on offer here with another of potential contenders to be considered.
The star of the tournament in 2007 was the amazing Bryan Habana of South Africa, who when on top form is simply irresistible. He will be back in 2011 and will be well backed while the All Black wingers of Joe Rokocoko and Sitiveni Sivivatu will be ones to watch for the host nation as they are sure to play their usual attacking style of rugby.
Rugby World Cup Final 2015
The Final is of course the showpiece occasion for any tournament and this year's Final at Eden Park in Auckland will be a huge match, we will see the two best teams face-off for the honour of being crowned the best team in the world. The Rugby World Cup Final will be a sell-out either way but the home fans will be desperate to see New Zealand in the Final, they are certainly the favourites at this stage to win and it would be no surprise to see the All Blacks in Auckland on the 23rd October.
RWC Teams 2015
There will be 20 teams in New Zealand for the 2011 Rugby World Cup and we will see all of the best Nations going up against some of the minnows in the early stages, 12 teams qualified automatically while the remaining eight have been going through various qualifying campaigns to join the Rugby World Cup Teams. It is always interesting to see some of the emerging nations play on the big stage and this time around we shall be enjoying the performances of the likes of Russia, Georgia and Namibia among many others.
- Ireland tipped to secure a record 10th win in a row with victory over England in Dublin
- Scotland can push Italy closer to the wooden spoon with a Six Nations win at Murrayfield
- France start favourites for crucial Six Nations meeting with Wales in Paris
- Wales are odds on to get back to winning ways with victory over Scotland at Murrayfield
- England v Italy Odds Hosts firm favourites for another Six Nations win at Twickenham
- Ireland Look The Team To Follow As France Head To Dublin For Crucial Six Nations Match
- Italy v Ireland Odds Irish Should Cover Six Nations Handicap In Rome
- Teddy Thomas heads the first tryscorer betting market for France v Scotland Six Nations clash