Rugby World Cup 2015 Match Fixtures and Handicap Betting
In all there are 48 matches to look forward to in the 2011 Rugby World Cup finals, which start on the 9th September and go on to the Saturday 23th of October 2011 where the final is staged at the Eden Park in Aukland. The World Cup Betting Odds will be available for all matches nearer the start of the tournament as well as throughout the toournament for each match.
We have so far enjoyed 40 opening round matches but for many the competition goes into overdrive in the knock out stage where the last 8 fight it out for the 2015 Rugby World Cup. Some of the highlights of the group stages included Ireland's win over Australia, South Africa's narrow defeat of Wales and England's nailbitting victory against fierce rivals Scotland.
Rugby World Cup 2015 Fixtures/Dates (All Matches In BST)
All the fixtures will be here
- England v Australia Odds Anthony Watson Looks Good Value In Tryscorer Market
- England v South Africa Odds Narrow Home Win Looks the Value At Twickenham
- England v New Zealand Odds Julian Savea heads the first try scorer betting at Twickenham
- Aviva Premiership Betting Preview Saracens start favourites in their quest for redemption
- New Zealand v England 3rd Test Odds All Blacks bid for record equalling 17th straight win
- New Zealand v England Odds Tourists can cover the handicap in second test in Dunedin
- South Africa v Wales Odds Springboks firm favourites for another test victory in Durban
- New Zealand v England First Test Odds All Blacks firm favourites against depleted tourists