Rugby World Cup 2015 Match Fixtures and Handicap Betting
In all there are 48 matches to look forward to in the 2011 Rugby World Cup finals, which start on the 9th September and go on to the Saturday 23th of October 2011 where the final is staged at the Eden Park in Aukland. The World Cup Betting Odds will be available for all matches nearer the start of the tournament as well as throughout the toournament for each match.
We have so far enjoyed 40 opening round matches but for many the competition goes into overdrive in the knock out stage where the last 8 fight it out for the 2015 Rugby World Cup. Some of the highlights of the group stages included Ireland's win over Australia, South Africa's narrow defeat of Wales and England's nailbitting victory against fierce rivals Scotland.
Rugby World Cup 2015 Fixtures/Dates (All Matches In BST)
All the fixtures will be here
- England v New Zealand Odds All Blacks Expected To Gain Twickenham Revenge
- England v Australia Odds Ashton heads the tryscorer betting for first Autumn International
- Saracens v Toulouse Odds English side favourites for crunch Heineken Cup clash
- Heineken Cup Betting Preview Toulon and Clermont set the standard in Europe
- Australia v British Lions 3rd Test Odds Balance of power shifts towards the Wallabies
- Australia v Britsh Lions 2nd Test Odds Wallabies bid to level series in Melbourne
- Australia v British Lions 1st Test Odds Lions start favourites in the Brisbane betting
- British and Irish Lions Tour Betting Preview Lions odds on to maul Wallabies in Australia