Rugby World Cup 2015 Match Fixtures and Handicap Betting
In all there are 48 matches to look forward to in the 2011 Rugby World Cup finals, which start on the 9th September and go on to the Saturday 23th of October 2011 where the final is staged at the Eden Park in Aukland. The World Cup Betting Odds will be available for all matches nearer the start of the tournament as well as throughout the toournament for each match.
We have so far enjoyed 40 opening round matches but for many the competition goes into overdrive in the knock out stage where the last 8 fight it out for the 2015 Rugby World Cup. Some of the highlights of the group stages included Ireland's win over Australia, South Africa's narrow defeat of Wales and England's nailbitting victory against fierce rivals Scotland.
Rugby World Cup 2015 Fixtures/Dates (All Matches In BST)
All the fixtures will be here
- Ireland tipped to secure a record 10th win in a row with victory over England in Dublin
- Scotland can push Italy closer to the wooden spoon with a Six Nations win at Murrayfield
- France start favourites for crucial Six Nations meeting with Wales in Paris
- Wales are odds on to get back to winning ways with victory over Scotland at Murrayfield
- England v Italy Odds Hosts firm favourites for another Six Nations win at Twickenham
- Ireland Look The Team To Follow As France Head To Dublin For Crucial Six Nations Match
- Italy v Ireland Odds Irish Should Cover Six Nations Handicap In Rome
- Teddy Thomas heads the first tryscorer betting market for France v Scotland Six Nations clash