Rugby World Cup 2015 Match Fixtures and Handicap Betting
In all there are 48 matches to look forward to in the 2011 Rugby World Cup finals, which start on the 9th September and go on to the Saturday 23th of October 2011 where the final is staged at the Eden Park in Aukland. The World Cup Betting Odds will be available for all matches nearer the start of the tournament as well as throughout the toournament for each match.
We have so far enjoyed 40 opening round matches but for many the competition goes into overdrive in the knock out stage where the last 8 fight it out for the 2015 Rugby World Cup. Some of the highlights of the group stages included Ireland's win over Australia, South Africa's narrow defeat of Wales and England's nailbitting victory against fierce rivals Scotland.
Rugby World Cup 2015 Fixtures/Dates (All Matches In BST)
All the fixtures will be here
- Argentina v Australia Odds The Pumas can cover the handicap in Mendoza
- South Africa v New Zealand Odds Boks can Spring a first half surprise in Joburg
- Australia v South Africa Odds Back Wallabies to recapture form in Brisbane
- New Zealand v Argentina Odds Pumas can cover the handicap in Christchurch
- Worcester v Bristol Odds Championship playoff set to be a cracker
- England Odds On to Pick Up Six Nations Title With Comfortable France Win
- Ireland Odds On To Beat Scotland At Murrayfield In Crucial Six Nations Encounter
- Italy v Wales Odds Expect a Comfortable Away Win as Six Nations Draws to a Close