Rugby World Cup 2015 Match Fixtures and Handicap Betting
In all there are 48 matches to look forward to in the 2011 Rugby World Cup finals, which start on the 9th September and go on to the Saturday 23th of October 2011 where the final is staged at the Eden Park in Aukland. The World Cup Betting Odds will be available for all matches nearer the start of the tournament as well as throughout the toournament for each match.
We have so far enjoyed 40 opening round matches but for many the competition goes into overdrive in the knock out stage where the last 8 fight it out for the 2015 Rugby World Cup. Some of the highlights of the group stages included Ireland's win over Australia, South Africa's narrow defeat of Wales and England's nailbitting victory against fierce rivals Scotland.
Rugby World Cup 2015 Fixtures/Dates (All Matches In BST)
All the fixtures will be here
- Worcester v Bristol Odds Championship playoff set to be a cracker
- England Odds On to Pick Up Six Nations Title With Comfortable France Win
- Ireland Odds On To Beat Scotland At Murrayfield In Crucial Six Nations Encounter
- Italy v Wales Odds Expect a Comfortable Away Win as Six Nations Draws to a Close
- Italy tipped to upset the Six Nations odds against France in Rome
- England firm favourites for Calcutta Cup clash with Scotland at Twickenham
- Ireland are odds on to move closer to a Six Nations Grand Slam with victory in Wales
- Ireland tipped to secure a record 10th win in a row with victory over England in Dublin