Rugby World Cup History - World Cup Winners List
The Rugby World Cup first began in 1987 and was won by New Zealand with the other winners including Australia in 1991 and in 1999 and South Africa and England the other winners of the Web Ellis trophy and winners of the Rugby World Cup.
Every four years the leading Rugby nations go head to head in front of millions of supporters weather live or on TV and with over a month of great Rugby action to look forward to and a host of Rugby World Cup Betting opportunities.
Who can forget the great scenes in South Africa as Nelson Mandela handed over the trophy to the South African captain or the celebrations in London after England won the 2003 World Cup.
Each year there is a great story to be told and we hope you enjoy reviewing our World Cup winners section going through each World Cup separately.
Past Rugby World Cup Winners
- Ireland tipped to secure a record 10th win in a row with victory over England in Dublin
- Scotland can push Italy closer to the wooden spoon with a Six Nations win at Murrayfield
- France start favourites for crucial Six Nations meeting with Wales in Paris
- Wales are odds on to get back to winning ways with victory over Scotland at Murrayfield
- England v Italy Odds Hosts firm favourites for another Six Nations win at Twickenham
- Ireland Look The Team To Follow As France Head To Dublin For Crucial Six Nations Match
- Italy v Ireland Odds Irish Should Cover Six Nations Handicap In Rome
- Teddy Thomas heads the first tryscorer betting market for France v Scotland Six Nations clash