Rugby World Cup History - World Cup Winners List
The Rugby World Cup first began in 1987 and was won by New Zealand with the other winners including Australia in 1991 and in 1999 and South Africa and England the other winners of the Web Ellis trophy and winners of the Rugby World Cup.
Every four years the leading Rugby nations go head to head in front of millions of supporters weather live or on TV and with over a month of great Rugby action to look forward to and a host of Rugby World Cup Betting opportunities.
Who can forget the great scenes in South Africa as Nelson Mandela handed over the trophy to the South African captain or the celebrations in London after England won the 2003 World Cup.
Each year there is a great story to be told and we hope you enjoy reviewing our World Cup winners section going through each World Cup separately.
Past Rugby World Cup Winners
- Jake White is an early favourite to replace Stuart Lancaster as next England Head Coach
- Time For RFU To Scrap Foreign Policy And Enhance English Game
- New Zealand v Australia Odds All Blacks to reign supreme in the World Cup final
- Savea and Pocock Star In Rugby World Cup Team Of The Tournament
- Argentina v Australia Odds Wallabies to bounce their way into the World Cup final
- South Africa v New Zealand Odds All Blacks to prove their class in the second half
- Argentina Slashed In Rugby World Cup Betting After Ireland Demolition
- South Africa v Wales Odds Back Bryan Habana to star for the Springboks