Rugby World Cup History - World Cup Winners List
The Rugby World Cup first began in 1987 and was won by New Zealand with the other winners including Australia in 1991 and in 1999 and South Africa and England the other winners of the Web Ellis trophy and winners of the Rugby World Cup.
Every four years the leading Rugby nations go head to head in front of millions of supporters weather live or on TV and with over a month of great Rugby action to look forward to and a host of Rugby World Cup Betting opportunities.
Who can forget the great scenes in South Africa as Nelson Mandela handed over the trophy to the South African captain or the celebrations in London after England won the 2003 World Cup.
Each year there is a great story to be told and we hope you enjoy reviewing our World Cup winners section going through each World Cup separately.
Past Rugby World Cup Winners
- Five Reasons Why England Failed At The Rugby World Cup
- Australia Slashed For Rugby World Cup Win After Famous Twickenham Win
- England v Australia Odds The end is nigh for Rugby World Cup hosts
- England On The Drift In Rugby World Cup Betting Thanks To Wales Debacle
- Wales Look The Handicap Bet Aginst England In Crucial Rugby World Cup Clash
- England v Fiji Odds Jonathan Joseph Can Get Rugby World Cup off to a Flyer for Host Nation
- New Zealand A Short Price For Rugby World Cup Glory In England
- Five Players To Watch In The 2015 Rugby World Cup