Rugby World Cup History - World Cup Winners List
The Rugby World Cup first began in 1987 and was won by New Zealand with the other winners including Australia in 1991 and in 1999 and South Africa and England the other winners of the Web Ellis trophy and winners of the Rugby World Cup.
Every four years the leading Rugby nations go head to head in front of millions of supporters weather live or on TV and with over a month of great Rugby action to look forward to and a host of Rugby World Cup Betting opportunities.
Who can forget the great scenes in South Africa as Nelson Mandela handed over the trophy to the South African captain or the celebrations in London after England won the 2003 World Cup.
Each year there is a great story to be told and we hope you enjoy reviewing our World Cup winners section going through each World Cup separately.
Past Rugby World Cup Winners
- England v New Zealand Odds All Blacks Expected To Gain Twickenham Revenge
- England v Australia Odds Ashton heads the tryscorer betting for first Autumn International
- Saracens v Toulouse Odds English side favourites for crunch Heineken Cup clash
- Heineken Cup Betting Preview Toulon and Clermont set the standard in Europe
- Australia v British Lions 3rd Test Odds Balance of power shifts towards the Wallabies
- Australia v Britsh Lions 2nd Test Odds Wallabies bid to level series in Melbourne
- Australia v British Lions 1st Test Odds Lions start favourites in the Brisbane betting
- British and Irish Lions Tour Betting Preview Lions odds on to maul Wallabies in Australia