Rugby World Cup History - World Cup Winners List
The Rugby World Cup first began in 1987 and was won by New Zealand with the other winners including Australia in 1991 and in 1999 and South Africa and England the other winners of the Web Ellis trophy and winners of the Rugby World Cup.
Every four years the leading Rugby nations go head to head in front of millions of supporters weather live or on TV and with over a month of great Rugby action to look forward to and a host of Rugby World Cup Betting opportunities.
Who can forget the great scenes in South Africa as Nelson Mandela handed over the trophy to the South African captain or the celebrations in London after England won the 2003 World Cup.
Each year there is a great story to be told and we hope you enjoy reviewing our World Cup winners section going through each World Cup separately.
Past Rugby World Cup Winners
- Jonathan Joseph tipped to open his Six Nations account during Italy v England
- Wales to romp away from Scotland in the second half in Cardiff
- Irelands Sexton to give France the boot in Paris
- Wales to make a winning start to the Six Nations in Dublin
- France to cover the handicap against Italy in Six Nations opener
- Scotland v England Odds Eddie Jones Should Be Successful In First Game
- Wales tipped to repeat history at the 2016 Six Nations
- Jake White is an early favourite to replace Stuart Lancaster as next England Head Coach