Rugby World Cup History - World Cup Winners List
The Rugby World Cup first began in 1987 and was won by New Zealand with the other winners including Australia in 1991 and in 1999 and South Africa and England the other winners of the Web Ellis trophy and winners of the Rugby World Cup.
Every four years the leading Rugby nations go head to head in front of millions of supporters weather live or on TV and with over a month of great Rugby action to look forward to and a host of Rugby World Cup Betting opportunities.
Who can forget the great scenes in South Africa as Nelson Mandela handed over the trophy to the South African captain or the celebrations in London after England won the 2003 World Cup.
Each year there is a great story to be told and we hope you enjoy reviewing our World Cup winners section going through each World Cup separately.
Past Rugby World Cup Winners
- Argentina v Australia Odds The Pumas can cover the handicap in Mendoza
- South Africa v New Zealand Odds Boks can Spring a first half surprise in Joburg
- Australia v South Africa Odds Back Wallabies to recapture form in Brisbane
- New Zealand v Argentina Odds Pumas can cover the handicap in Christchurch
- Worcester v Bristol Odds Championship playoff set to be a cracker
- England Odds On to Pick Up Six Nations Title With Comfortable France Win
- Ireland Odds On To Beat Scotland At Murrayfield In Crucial Six Nations Encounter
- Italy v Wales Odds Expect a Comfortable Away Win as Six Nations Draws to a Close