Rugby World Cup History - World Cup Winners List
The Rugby World Cup first began in 1987 and was won by New Zealand with the other winners including Australia in 1991 and in 1999 and South Africa and England the other winners of the Web Ellis trophy and winners of the Rugby World Cup.
Every four years the leading Rugby nations go head to head in front of millions of supporters weather live or on TV and with over a month of great Rugby action to look forward to and a host of Rugby World Cup Betting opportunities.
Who can forget the great scenes in South Africa as Nelson Mandela handed over the trophy to the South African captain or the celebrations in London after England won the 2003 World Cup.
Each year there is a great story to be told and we hope you enjoy reviewing our World Cup winners section going through each World Cup separately.
Past Rugby World Cup Winners
- Back Scotland to make a fast start against the French at Murrayfield
- Keith Earls tipped to set Ireland on their way to victory over Italy
- England Can Cover The Handicap Against Wales In Massive Six Nations Clash
- England odds on to win the Six Nations prior to crunch clash with Wales
- England tipped too edge a close Six Nations encounter with Ireland
- Recent history points to another tight Italy v Scotland Six Nations clash
- Wales to enhance Six Nations title claims with victory over France
- Jonathan Joseph tipped to open his Six Nations account during Italy v England