Rugby World Cup History - World Cup Winners List
The Rugby World Cup first began in 1987 and was won by New Zealand with the other winners including Australia in 1991 and in 1999 and South Africa and England the other winners of the Web Ellis trophy and winners of the Rugby World Cup.
Every four years the leading Rugby nations go head to head in front of millions of supporters weather live or on TV and with over a month of great Rugby action to look forward to and a host of Rugby World Cup Betting opportunities.
Who can forget the great scenes in South Africa as Nelson Mandela handed over the trophy to the South African captain or the celebrations in London after England won the 2003 World Cup.
Each year there is a great story to be told and we hope you enjoy reviewing our World Cup winners section going through each World Cup separately.
Past Rugby World Cup Winners
- Aviva Premiership Betting Preview Saracens start favourites in their quest for redemption
- New Zealand v England 3rd Test Odds All Blacks bid for record equalling 17th straight win
- New Zealand v England Odds Tourists can cover the handicap in second test in Dunedin
- South Africa v Wales Odds Springboks firm favourites for another test victory in Durban
- New Zealand v England First Test Odds All Blacks firm favourites against depleted tourists
- Saracens v Northampton Odds Saints bid to upset the betting in the Aviva Premiership final
- Toulon v Saracens Odds Betting is tight for Heineken Cup final
- Toulon v Munster Odds Irish side bid to upset the betting against reigning European champions