Rugby World Cup History - World Cup Winners List
The Rugby World Cup first began in 1987 and was won by New Zealand with the other winners including Australia in 1991 and in 1999 and South Africa and England the other winners of the Web Ellis trophy and winners of the Rugby World Cup.
Every four years the leading Rugby nations go head to head in front of millions of supporters weather live or on TV and with over a month of great Rugby action to look forward to and a host of Rugby World Cup Betting opportunities.
Who can forget the great scenes in South Africa as Nelson Mandela handed over the trophy to the South African captain or the celebrations in London after England won the 2003 World Cup.
Each year there is a great story to be told and we hope you enjoy reviewing our World Cup winners section going through each World Cup separately.
Past Rugby World Cup Winners
- British and Irish Lions Tour Betting Preview Lions odds on to maul Wallabies in Australia
- Leicester v Northampton Betting Tigers odds on for Aviva Premiership final
- Clermont v Toulon Odds Wilkinson can kick Toulon to Heineken Cup glory
- Saracens v Harlequins Odds Betting is tight for top of the table clash
- Exeter v Leicester Odds Tigers favourites for Premiership clash
- Wasps v Northampton Odds Saints can take the points at Adams Park
- France are odds on to beat Scotland in Six Nations finale
- Betting is tight for Wales v England Six Nations decider